Friday, November 5, 2010

Pants, Presents, and Future



Can you BELIEVE it is already November? I was so caught up with Halloween and trying to make a bunch of last minute Frightening crafts that suddenly it is almost Christmas. Poor Thanksgiving. I won't be able to make anything special for Thanksgiving (other than dinner) because I have so many things to finish up for Christmas.
Our latest craft has been flannel pants. Next we are taking on fleece. They are the quickest, easiest thing we've made yet. Handmade Mommy suggests 15 minutes a pair of pants at http://handmademommy.blogspot.com/2009/10/15-minute-jammy-pants.html. Check it out, she has a great tutorial.
We have a ton of presents left to make before Christmas.
And the future- you tell us- what do you think we should make post Christmas?

2 comments:

  1. Those flannel pants look so warm and comfy. Kelly M., I hope I get a pair in my stocking! You guys are totally making me want to start sewing again. Kelly M., when you get back in town, I would love some help so I can finish Annalise's quilt! So glad you were able to borrow my sewing machine and that it all worked out. Safe travels and keep posing fun stuff.
    Sarah A. Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have any of you ever made Christmas stockings? I was thinking about trying to make one for my little guy's first Christmas and would love some tips!

    ReplyDelete