Monday, February 7, 2011

Going to the Chapel...

...and we're going to need a Guest Book

Okay, so I'm not the one going to get maaarrried, but I was given the task of choosing a guest book. Now, my own guest book was easy to pick, because it was for me, and I wasn't crafty enough at the time to make my own. But my LOVELY sister-in-law is getting married in a few months and she said, "Kelly, can you also help my Mom with decorations and the guestbook and things like that? She (needs) someone helping her that is happy to make a decision without my approval!" I responded with being glad to find a guest book and pen for her. After a few hours of searching the web and etsy.com I found some amazing options. Ten to be exact.
Which one do you like?

The Traditional Choices:


Romancing Juliet's Etsy Shop

All 4 Brides Store's Etsy Shop

Luly 612's Etsy Shop
  

The Somewhat Less Traditional Choices:


Creatively Kept's Etsy Shop

Agent Kat's Etsy Shop


The Even Less Traditional Choices:
R Frantz Design's Etsy Shop

Lovliday's Etsy Shop
And the Nontraditional Choices:

Say Anything Design's Etsy Shop
A Stitch in Lime
Purple Peony Couture's Etsy Shop



And crazy enough she actually asked me to help with something else! I am very excited, as I LOVE getting a chance to be crafty. For those of you lucky enough to be attending the beautiful ceremony, I'll save it as a surprise.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I think the photo book is adorable. Some of the other options -- like the file box of index cards -- are cute, but it would just be clutter in their home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one from Romancing Juliet's

    ReplyDelete